- The cost to carve mural panels varies depending on size and
subject matter. The cost only includes my design and labor to
carve the stone. The price does not include the cost of the
stone, transportation, art consultant fees, or any costs
associated with installation or site preparation.
- All murals are carved from Indiana limestone.
- Murals are carved in my studio, but larger murals can be carved
- If the project you have in mind happens to be a large surface
area, many small panels can be used to cover the surface rather
than a solid wall of stone. This method reduces the weight of
the stone as well as the project cost.
- The limestone panels can be hung on a dry wall surface only if a
masonry wall is behind it, a knee wall to support the weight, or
specially designed brackets.
- Limestone weighs about 150 lbs. per cubic foot.
- I am not involved with any part of the installation.
Bas-Relief Facts Sheet
Ecological Tapestry, Orange County
Convention Center, Orlando, Florida